A selfie for mom!

A selfie for mom!

Monday, July 6, 2015

President Dalton has given me a new assignment: District Leader

This week has been full of suprises! First, news: 8 Julho - This week we have interviews with President 23 Julho - We go to the temple! 24 Agosto - We have a meeting with Elder Aidukaitis and his wife, and an APOSTLE and his wife! It´ll be really cool! Can you guys send me an ordinance request for one of my ancestors? I will only have time to the endowment, so the prior ordinances have to already be done. We have a couple weeks, so no rush. Packages: I don´t need anymore multivitamins! I already have enough to last me till december! :) but I will need one more of fiber pills in the future. Thanks again! I aparently have a package waiting for me to pick up at the post office. I´m not sure who it´s from. I´ve also been getting letters of support from members in Virginia. It´s pretty cool! After fasting and prayer, President Dalton has given me a new assignment: District Leader. In addition to working in Jardim Mirna with Elder Ward, I also have stewardship over a companionship of Sisters (Sister Fonseca from Cape Verde, Africa; Sister Negromonte from Recife, Pernambuco) and a companionship of Elders (Elder Greenwood from Winslow, Arizona (he´s a zone leader) and Elder Castillo from Chile). I´m humbled to recieve this designation and I´m excited to help my fellow missionaries! I´ve already given a training at district meeting, attended a training meeting for district leaders, and passed the numbers. Doesn´t sound too exciting, but it was exciting to me! Another surprise is that a family appeared in church! Rafael wants to come back to activity and has brought his wife and two sons, one of which is of age, the other being a toddler. We´re going to pass by their house tomorrow! The Lord is blessing us with His elect! I testify that the Lord lives and loves us immensely! His love is unconditional and incomprehensible. We are sons and daughters of God. Through the Atonement and Gospel of Jesus Christ, He because the Father of our salvation. His grace can save us despite our weakness, and He only asks that we follow Him and do our best. Jesus Christ lives. Thomas S. Monson and the 12 Apostles talk with Him and through them, He talks to us. I testify of these things in the name of Jesus Christ. Amen. I love you all and have a great week! -- Élder Thomas Richins Ala Jardim Mirna Estaca Grajaú Missão Brasil São Paulo Interlagos

No comments:

Post a Comment