A selfie for mom!

A selfie for mom!

Monday, July 27, 2015

I am so happy to be a missionary!

Boa tarde, minha familia! I got a package of letters from the youth a couple days ago! That was great! I didn't get transferred! I'll be staying in Jardim Mirna with Elder Ward for at least a little bit longer! It'll be so great! This week, we have the baptism of Thiago. His wife, Cida, is returning from inactivity and she actually called us today (just now) and told us that he was praying for a long time yesterday and that he wants to be baptized. We will also work hard with Lucas, teaching him as much as we can to prepare him for confirmation this sunday (he missed church yesterday). If you guys could pray for Thiago and Lucas, I would appreciate it! Last week was very difficult for me personally and also for work in the area. But Heavenly Father continues to bless us richly. We got to go to the temple last thursday, where I got to do temple work for Artie Hickson, whose name Dad sent me. There, after the session, I enjoyed sitting in the Celestial Room, recieving revelation from my Father in Heaven. I am so happy to be a missionary! Although I don't want to extend, I do want to take advantage of every day I have here to help this wonderful ward grow, and become strong in the Kingdom of God. I know that Jesus Christ lives and that He loves every single one of us. Through His gospel, we are both His brothers and His children. He takes each and every one of us and He raises us so that we might be ready to enter into the kingdom of heaven with Him, into the presence of His and our Heavenly Father. I testify of Him by authority and in His holy name, Jesus Christ. Amen. -- Élder Thomas Richins Ala Jardim Mirna Estaca Grajaú Missão Brasil São Paulo Interlagos

No comments:

Post a Comment