A selfie for mom!

A selfie for mom!

Monday, July 13, 2015

This week has been awesome!

THIS WEEK HAS BEEN AWESOME! Besides gifts, I´ve been able to help a lot of people, both in my new calling as district leader and as a missionary! We have some baptisms planned for this week: Lucas, an 18 year old who is well integrated into the ward, after just one visit! We´ll take him on visits this week and he´ll already be ready to be baptized this week! Rafael brought his wife, Amanda and his son, Rafael to church after a long absense. They aren´t baptized but have strong desires to join the church! They can also be baptized this week! I´m super excited! I filled up my journal from the Hinds and I´m starting a new one, this time in English! As my mission is winding down, I´m trying to make it the best part of my mission. I am loving being here. I hope to help many more people. I have been given many opportunities to administer priesthood blessings to both members and nonmembers who sought me out. I think I might be discovering a spiritual gift. I am so glad to be here! I will never, ever regret serving a mission! What a privilege! The whole course of my life and those whom I love has been forever changed in a positive direction. I hope you´ll recognize me when I get home! I testify that the Lord lives. He is real and He is coming to rule as our King. I love Him. And I testify of Him in His holy name, even Jesus Christ. Amen! I love you all! -- Élder Thomas Richins Ala Jardim Mirna Estaca Grajaú Missão Brasil São Paulo Interlagos

No comments:

Post a Comment