A selfie for mom!

A selfie for mom!

Monday, July 20, 2015

I testify that Jesus is the Christ.

Lucas and Larissa were baptized this week! Woo-Hoo! Larissa was an investigator of the Sisters and I did her baptismal interview. Lucas was a referral from Valquiria (who made me a humongo birthday cake and a surprise party. We´ll take him to the temple on Thursday (where I´ll do an endowment session for another of our ancestors!) and on Wednesday, he´ll be interviewed to receive the Aaronic Priesthood and a limited temple recommend! On Sunday, he´ll be confirmed, recieve the priesthood and the recommend! It´ll be awesome! He´s 19 and a great guy! He was already keeping the word of wisdom and the law of chastity! Dr. Carmen told me that I´m pretty much through the chemical part of the depression: it´s almost completely under control and before I get home, we might even be able to start getting me off the meds a little. But now it turns out that under all that chemical depression, i still have the emotional depression. But I know that, because of Jesus Christ, I can overcome it. I testify that Jesus is the Christ. His atonement allows us to do anything when we exercise faith in Him. I love Him. I know He lives. I testify of these in His name, Jesus Christ. Amen -- Élder Thomas Richins Ala Jardim Mirna Estaca Grajaú Missão Brasil São Paulo Interlagos

No comments:

Post a Comment