A selfie for mom!

A selfie for mom!

Monday, February 2, 2015

Today is P-Day Da Zona! Picnic and sports! Woo!

Boa tarde! How is my wonderful family? Hope you guys are well. Neither of the packages have arrived. Probably next week. So, my psychologist contacted Dr. Hargroder and they figured it out! Apparently, pills don´t work for me anymore. Because of the metabolic changes from the surgery, none of the depression medicine has been working, at least not enough to make a difference. And yeah, the vitamins are super necessary, especially B12. Until i´ve got the necessary nutrients in my body, there won´t be improvements. So, now my new medicine is in the form of drops (anti-depressant) and dissolving tablets (sleep). I also talked with the lady in the ward in charge of lunches. I have to really restrict my diet. We are pulling out all the stops to turn around this depression. Today is Super P-Day, or P-Day Da Zona! Picnic and sports! Woo! We need rain! São Paulo is going through a huge drought! Our water is being rationed by the government, and some areas in the mission don´t have water on a regular basis. It´s pretty rough! I´m getting better at the violin! And i´ve started painting (with ballpoint pens). Rachel would be proud. I made a tie. I´ll send pictures next week (remind me, please!) We had five people in church. Rogerio and Daniela took their three kids to church, the oldest, Jonathan, is marked for baptism. This week, with a huge help from Heavenly Father, we saved their marriage. Also, Daniela´s mom and sister are marked for baptism. The other two people at church was Rose (a super elect street contact who came to church by herself) and her daughter. They liked the church a LOT! We´ll follow up with them today. I got a haircut today! I love you guys so much! I know that this gospel is true, and that God loves me and all of His children. I testify of this in the name of Jesus Christ. Amen. -- Élder Thomas Richins Ala Interlagos Estaca Interlagos Missão Brasil São Paulo Interlagos

No comments:

Post a Comment