A selfie for mom!

A selfie for mom!

Monday, February 16, 2015

I won't leave until I know God's will for me

So, tomorrow, I will find out if I should stay or go. I´m going to perform at the transfer meeting, then President will sit me down and teach me out to recieve revelation, then he will send me and Elder Sharp to the temple. I´ll do a session, then sit in the celestial room, and I won´t leave until I know God´s will for me. Personally, I really want to stay, but I really want to know for certain that God wants me to stay. Then, on Thursday, I´ll go back to Dra. Carmen to follow up with the new meds. Last week was great, helping out the old folks´ home. I really liked it! We´ll be working really hard with these children of God to help them prepare to meet their Father in Heaven! Today, we will eat lunch with a recent convert. We´re working with her to take her to the temple to be baptized for her mother, who appeared to her in a dream. We plan on taking her there THIS WEEK. Pray for us! I love you guys so much! And I know that this gospel is true! We are in God´s hands. This is His world, and as we follow His will, we will be led to our heavenly home at His side. I love Him and I love Jesus Christ. I testify that They live in the holy name of Jesus Christ, amen. -- Élder Thomas Richins

No comments:

Post a Comment