A selfie for mom!

A selfie for mom!

Friday, January 30, 2015

Sweet act of service by Elder Richins' companion

First off: you can tell anyone about my depression. I´m going to overcome it, so I hope that at least I can inspire some people. Go ahead and share it. Second: With the violin, please don´t forget the tuner, rosin, etc! I don´t really need music because we have hymnals. Third: I love you guys so much! It´s really hard, but I´ve got a super team. Just to give you an idea of how great my companion is, for example, my new shoes gave me huge, painful open blisters. So, to break them in, he wore my shoes for a couple days to break them in a little more and he let me use his shoes. Turns out we are the same size. And I´ve got some good psycologists, and the four other missionaries in my district (among others who already know (I don´t broadcast it, but I have to be honest when they notice)) and President and Sister Dalton. I´ve got an interview with him today. We´ll get a lot worked out Fourth: We are working on getting at least two couples married. We are super close with one of them, Rogerio and Daniela. We will go mark their wedding this week and they are quitting smoking and drinking and are struggling a bit to read the Book of Mormon. Any suggestions?

No comments:

Post a Comment