A selfie for mom!

A selfie for mom!

Monday, January 5, 2015

So, WE HAD A BAPTISM! It was so miraculous! I am so happy that it all worked out! She came to us, gave up smoking, got a testimony, and went to church all by herself. All we had to do was teach her a little more, and help her into the waters of baptism. It was so great. On Christmas day, we had the opportunity to visit Reinaldo, the blind but returning less active. I gave him a carefully wrapped copy of the Book of Mormon on CD. He said that it was the best Christmas present he ever received. We also dedicated his house. Since then, he said that he feels more hope and more closer to Heavenly Father. The depression continues, but Heavenly Father helps me to bear it. I´m happy to say that when i´m working, I´m always able to control it. And when we get home, Elder Sharp keeps me going. He´s such a great friend, and he´s helping me so much. Sorry the letter is so short! I promise I will have more to say next week! I love you all and I know that Jesus Christ is my Savior! -- Élder Thomas Richins Ala Interlagos (antiga Cidade Dutra) Estaca Interlagos Missão Brasil São Paulo Interlagos

No comments:

Post a Comment