A selfie for mom!

A selfie for mom!

Monday, January 5, 2015

Feliz ano novo!

Feliz ano novo! I didn´t get transferred! I´ll be staying with Elder Sharp in Interlagos! Woo! We will be going to the center of São Paulo to try Western Union again. I have to look for shoes there because my feet are too big! I really hope i´ll have enough, since they are super expensive! I hate shoe shopping, y'all already know that... Isaura was confirmed yesterday! And Alessandra and Davi beared their first testimonies. Davi also recieved the Aaronic Priesthood. We are helping Isaura, Alessandra, and Davi to be ready to go to the temple this month to do baptisms for the dead. I´m pumped! I will get the privilege to see the sealing of Paulo and Thassya (from Jardim Mirna) this transfer! So templo! We also finally got invited to ward counsel! It was great! For New Years, we had the zone leaders over and we had a barbeque and watched the fireworks from the power tower! I´ll send you guys pictures! I´m sorry that this has to be another short email! But I love you guys so much and I want you to know that i´m hanging in, and that I know that Jesus Christ is my Savior, and that the Church is true. -- Élder Thomas Richins Ala Interlagos (antiga Cidade Dutra) Estaca Interlagos Missão Brasil São Paulo Interlagos

No comments:

Post a Comment