A selfie for mom!

A selfie for mom!

Monday, August 24, 2015

I want to have a pure heart.

So. There´s not much that I can report this week. I have lots of stories that I could tell, but I´ve got just a little bit of time, so I´ll just ask for a lot of prayers! The depression is being really annoying. I´m going through a lot of trials this last week. It´s best that i not go into details, but I´m fine physically and I´m still smiling. The mission isn´t getting any easier! ;) Our meeting with Elder Andersen was AWESOME! He is officially my new favorite apostle. I want to be just like him! I want to have a pure heart! I also loved our meeting (yesterday) with Elder Aidukaitis (of the Seventy). An amazing weekend! I know that they are called of God. I testify that the Twelve Apostles are indeed Apostles of the Lord Jesus Christ, special witnesses of Him. He lives. I testify of Him in His holy name, Jesus Christ. amen. -- Élder Thomas Richins Ala Jardim Mirna Estaca Grajaú Missão Brasil São Paulo Interlagos

No comments:

Post a Comment