A selfie for mom!

A selfie for mom!

Monday, April 13, 2015

I'm being transferred tomorrow.

Yeah, so I lost track of time and will have to write a small letter this time. I´m doing okay. It´s been a really stressful week, with lots of good stuff. We took Junior and Melissa to the temple and taught them about eternal marriage, and ended up talking to President Pinho (who is now an area seventy) We did two service projects! I´m being transferred tomorrow. The ward is pretty sad to see me go, and I´m already missing this ward. We´ll have a family home evening with Bishop and Junior and Melissa tonight. Packing bags and getting everything ready to go. I love you guys a lot! Thanks for all your support! I´ll talk to you next week! -- Élder Thomas Richins Ala Interlagos (antiga Cidade Dutra) Estaca Interlagos Missão Brasil São Paulo Interlagos

No comments:

Post a Comment