A selfie for mom!

A selfie for mom!

Thursday, October 15, 2015

This is it: the last week for me to work as a full-time missionary.

This is it: the last week for me to work as a full time missionary. We have three baptisms for Sunday. Lucas (20), Julio (16), and Isaque (14) are excited to be baptized and they love the church. This week, I´m going to do everything I can to help them be ready. Also this week, I´ll be visiting everybody I can, exhorting them to endure to the end. I want to leave a legacy (as we learned in our meeting with the stake president yesterday) so that when the members think of me, they think of dedication to the kingdom of God. I want to dedicate my whole life to the edifying of the kingdom of God on the Earth. I know that this is the work of salvation, and that Christ is at it´s head, leading the way. I know that He lives and that He loves each and every one of us. I look forward to seeing all of you in days to come, but for now, I leave my testimony of these things in the name of our Redeemer, Jesus Christ, amen. -- Élder Thomas Richins Ala Jardim Mirna Estaca Grajaú Missão Brasil São Paulo Interlagos

No comments:

Post a Comment